If you look at the top of your browser, you can see a little icon that is different for each website you open – that’s a Favicon. So, it’s a small detail but in this internet marketing world, you want every advantage you can get. While it’s just a small detail, the right favicon can make a huge difference. My website is all about Sales Funnels and ClickFunnels, so naturally my favicon is a funnel. Simple, yet effective.
Let’s say your visitor goes to a different tab, now the Favicon is the only way to identify your website. Or if somebody bookmarks your Clickfunnels page on mobile, then your favicon will be the icon it shows on their browser.
Anyways, let’s go over how you can add a Favicon to ClickFunnels.
How to Add a Favicon to ClickFunnels
To start off, you’ll need to login to ClickFunnels right here.
Once you are logged in, you’ll need to actually upload your favicon to the digital assets section on ClickFunnels.
First, open up your account settings inside of the ClickFunnels dashboard.
Next, you’ll want to open up the digital assets section under Assets.
After that, you’ll want to click New Asset near the top right of the page.
That will bring you to this page, where you can enter all of your favicon details.
Congratulations! You’ve now successfully uploaded the Favicon to your ClickFunnels account. Now, we just need to connect it to a sales funnel!
How to Add a Favicon To a Funnel
So your favicon is now a digital assets of yours according to ClickFunnels. Let’s connect it to a funnel.
Okay, so once you are inside of the digital assets section, you’ll see the Favicon file. Near the right, click the three dots and click “Copy Asset Path.” This will copy the link to your favicon image, which you’ll need shortly.
After you have it copied, open up the funnels section inside of the ClickFunnels dashboard. Open up the desired funnel, and you’ll see this page.
Once you are inside of Settings, you’ll simply want to paste the URL/Link you copied into the Favicon URL section.
Well done. Now just give ClickFunnels a few minutes to get this setup, and you’ll be good to go!
Exclusive ClickFunnels Bonus Package
Have you been thinking of joining ClickFunnels and seeing what all of the hype is about?
I’d highly recommend you start your 14-day FREE trial so you can try ClickFunnels yourself, and see how awesome it is!
Here’s the best part. I put together an insane bonus package that I’ll be giving you for free when you begin your trial.
Instead of overwhelming you with a massive list of useless bonuses, I’ve designed a no-fluff offer that is built specifically to help you succeed with ClickFunnels.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Bonus #1: Ultimate CF Share Funnel Library – Get access to 46 ready-to-use sales funnels created by top performers. Some of these funnels have earned over $1,000,000.
- Bonus #2: Niche Site Blueprint – Inside of this guide, I’ll be sharing all of the methods I use to create sites just like this one that help me earn commissions each month while building an email list!
- Bonus #3: Million Dollar Ad Swipe Library – After taking a look at Facebook Ads from 40 of the top internet entrepreneurs, I’ve compiled them into an extremely valuable swipe file to study and use.
- Bonus #4: Lifetime Recurring Affiliate Programs Library – You will be given a list that has over 130+ proven lifetime recurring affiliate programs that you can join to promote.
- Bonus #5: Mega Email Subject Line Swipes – Over 200 email subject lines sent by top Entrepreneurs compiled into an awesome swipe file library so you can see exactly what they’re using to get more clicks on their emails!
- Bonus #6: Quick-Start ClickMagick Guide – Stop guessing what works and what doesn’t work. With the industry leading link tracking software and this expert guide, you’ll be in a position to improve results!
By grabbing these bonuses, you’ll save yourself a bunch of valuable time and effort on your ClickFunnels journey!
Click the button below for more details about this bonus package and how to get them.