When you are starting an online business, using the proper tools can be the difference between success and failure.
Since it’s a competitive space at times, you need to find tools that will give you an advantage, and not put you at a disadvantage!
Websites have been the core of online business for quite some time now, but sales funnels have become more and more popular for good reason.
That’s why I’ve put together this comprehensive post on ClickFunnels vs. Zipify – so you can learn more about these two great funnel building softwares, and find the one that fits your needs best!
Why You Need A Sales Funnel
Sales funnels have been around for a really long time, but you may have never even noticed.
In their rawest form, sales funnels are designed specifically to turn prospects into paying customers, while removing unqualified leads in the process.
Once a customer pays, you want to increase the lifetime value of them by up-selling, down-selling, and one-time offers!
Now for examples you may have overlooked…
Have you ever seen a store with a no-brainer deal to get you through the door?
When they create such a crazy offer that you can’t say no.
This happened to me recently at BJ’s wholesale club.
They offered me a trial membership at a really low price point, which put me into there funnel!
Now I feel obligated to go there and spend money on their products. Maybe I’ll even end up renewing my membership!
That right there is a perfect example of a funnel I recently went into.
Where sales funnels become super powerful is when you start implementing them online!
Digital sales funnels focus on displaying web pages to customers at a specific time, hoping for them to take an action.
The Steps of a Successful Sales Funnel
- You generate a prospect who finds your website, funnel, or social profile for the first time!
- The page they land on will offer a deal and ask them visitor for their email address, hopefully turning them into a lead.
- You’ll then send an automated set of emails that will help qualify the lead!
- After qualified, the lead will hopefully convert into a paying customer after you reveal your initial offer.
- If they buy, you want to increase the order value with up-sells, order bumps, down-sells, and one-time offers!
- Now you have a customer that can result in future sales as well, and maybe even a few referrals from them.
That’s the core of how a successful funnel works in the online marketing space!
Now, let’s get into these two tools so you can decide which is best for your business.
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is a marketing funnel builder that has been around since 2014.
You used to need a web designer, coder, and various softwares to build something like this, but now it’s much easier!
Building the perfect marketing funnel with their drag-and-drop technology is beginner friendly, and they look really professional.
ClickFunnels offers a wide variety of templates, training, and integrations to help make the work easier for you!
This all-in-one marketing platform is a complete game changer, and it’s far ahead of the other tools out there.
What Features Are Included With ClickFunnels?
Aside from their drag-and-drop technology and other things we just went over, ClickFunnels offers a range of features that make their software the best right now.
Here’s what else they offer.
- Free funnel templates
- Share funnels
- Amazing customer support
- Exclusive Facebook Group
- Autoresponder Integrations
- Custom domains
- Backpack affiliate program
- Follow up funnels
- A/B Split Testing
There’s much more inside, but there’s too much to list here!
ClickFunnels Pricing Guide
ClickFunnels has two pricing options at this point: the Standard plan which costs $97/m, and the Platinum plan which costs $297/m.
Here are the main differences between these two plans.
Standard Plan [$97/m]
Platinum Plan [$297/m]
- Share Funnels
- 20 Funnels
- 100 Pages
- 1 User
- 3 Payment Gateways
- 3 Domains
- Chat Support
- Funnel Flix
- Funnel Hacker Forum
- Share Funnels
- Unlimited Funnels
- Unlimited Pages
- 3 Users
- 9 Payment Gateways
- 9 Domains
- Unlimited Follow-Up Funnels
- Priority Support
- Weekly Peer Review Hackathons
- Funnel Hacker Forum
- Premium FunnelFlix Content
By the way, they offer a 14-day free trial for anybody looking to sign up!
What Is Zipify?
Zipify is an add-on to Shopify stores, which includes Zipify OneClickUpsell and Zipify Pages!
Essentially, it’s a tool that was created to help you build landing pages and sales funnels inside of Shopify to guide your customers to your intended products and services.
With their professional designed software, you can create an awesome store fast due to the drag-and-drop technology!
Similar to ClickFunnels, Zipify allows you to build customized pages without having to find a web designer or coding expert.
Zipify Features Explained
Zipify is loaded with cool features and functionality! Let’s break down the best features from each of their tools: Zipify OneClickUpsell and Zipify Pages.
- High-converting Offer Page
- Split Testing
- Data Dashboard
- Upsell Sales Funnel Builder
- Mobile Optimized
- Email Sequences
- Unlimited Upsells
- Dependable Servers
- World-class Support
- Money back guarantee
- Native Shopify Integration
- A/B Testing
- Mobile Only Pages
- Drag-and-drop Technology
- Opt-in Light Boxes
- Full Reporting Suite
- Full Member Area
- Shopify Blog Integration
As you can see, both of the Zipify tools have a lot of features that can be helpful, although they are not nearly as versatile as ClickFunnels!
How Much Does Zipify Cost?
Zipify’s two tools are sold seperately. Both of them are independently priced at $67 per month for their basic plan, or $97 per month for their plus plan.
For what you are getting, I’d really recommend ClickFunnels $97 plan instead!
Although each of Zipify’s tools are cheaper on their own than ClickFunnels — If you put them together, they’re a little more expensive and you’ll get less in return.
Should You Use ClickFunnels or Zipify?
Before deciding between ClickFunnels and Zipify, you should make a decision on ClickFunnels vs Shopify first.
Personally, I found ClickFunnels to fit my needs way better than Zipify, but both platforms can work!
And ClickFunnels is significantly cheaper for more functionality built in.
It really depends on what you are looking to do. If you are looking to sell digital products, there hasn’t been a platform that can compare to ClickFunnels yet in my experiences!
Every time I’ve tried a new software, I was quickly reminded why I use ClickFunnels…
Therefore, I’d say you should go with ClickFunnels unless you already use Shopify and don’t want to change from their software.
If you plan on joining ClickFunnels, you can start a 14 day risk free trial to see if it’s right for you!
Exclusive ClickFunnels Bonus Package
Have you been thinking of joining ClickFunnels and seeing what all of the hype is about?
I’d highly recommend you start your 14-day FREE trial so you can try ClickFunnels yourself, and see how awesome it is!
Here’s the best part. I put together an insane bonus package that I’ll be giving you for free when you begin your trial.
Instead of overwhelming you with a massive list of useless bonuses, I’ve designed a no-fluff offer that is built specifically to help you succeed with ClickFunnels.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Bonus #1: Ultimate CF Share Funnel Library – Get access to 46 ready-to-use sales funnels created by top performers. Some of these funnels have earned over $1,000,000.
- Bonus #2: Evergreen Traffic Takeover – Inside of this training I’ll be sharing all of the methods I use to create sites just like this one that help me earn commissions each month while building an email list!
- Bonus #3: Million Dollar Ad Swipe Library – After taking a look at Facebook Ads from 40 of the top internet entrepreneurs, I’ve compiled them into an extremely valuable swipe file to study and use.
- Bonus #4: Lifetime Recurring Affiliate Programs Library – You will be given a list that has over 130+ proven lifetime recurring affiliate programs that you can join to promote.
- Bonus #5: Mega Email Subject Line Swipes – Over 200 email subject lines sent by top Entrepreneurs compiled into an awesome swipe file library so you can see exactly what they’re using to get more clicks on their emails!
- Bonus #6: Quick-Start ClickMagick Guide – Stop guessing what works and what doesn’t work. With the industry leading link tracking software and this expert guide, you’ll be in a position to improve results!
By grabbing these bonuses, you’ll save yourself a bunch of valuable time and effort on your ClickFunnels journey!
Click the button below for more details about this bonus package and how to get them.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.