For a limited time only, readers of our blog can claim a free lifetime GrooveFunnels account using this special link!
I don't know when this offer will expire, so take advantage while you can - it's 100% free.
Since the internet is constantly changing, you want to ensure you are using tools that can help drive your business to it’s maximum potential!
And when it comes to selling products on the internet, there aren’t many solutions out there better than SamCart or ClickFunnels.
Here’s where the issue lies: there are tons of different products out there claiming to be the best. But in reality, you don’t need most of them!
Once you find the perfect tool for your business, you’re in a much better position to succeed online!
This comprehensive review of ClickFunnels vs SamCart will help you decide which software you should be using for your online business.
Ready to learn more? Let’s get started.
Comparing ClickFunnels and SamCart
ClickFunnels and SamCart are two awesome tools, but there are some key differences you should know prior to making a decision.
The main purpose of both softwares is to help you sell products to your customers!
Now for the key distinctions between them.
ClickFunnels is more of an all-in-one marketing tool where you can use it to design lead funnels or sales pages, or anything else you can imagine building.
It really allows you to run your business on autopilot, with funnels that look great!
SamCart is designed specifically as a shopping cart platform, where it’s the final point of selling to your customers.
Whether it’s a product or service you plan on selling, you have the ability to create professional looking order forms so they convert much better!
Here’s the easiest way to differentiate the tools.
ClickFunnels focuses more on the front-end portion of the sale (lead generation, nurturing, sales pages), while SamCart focuses more on creating the perfect order form and shopping cart.
Those are the primary differences, but let’s take a deeper look into both platforms so you can make the best decision for yourself.
PS – Both platforms offer a lengthy free trial, and I’ll hook you up with a link later in the post so you can test them out for yourself risk-free!
ClickFunnels is a sales funnel builder and all-in-one marketing tool created by Russell Brunson and his team.
Since launching in 2014, there are now over 100,000 active users using the platform, and for good reason!
It’s a super simple tool you can use to build lead generation funnels, sales pages, auto webinars, membership sites, landing pages, and much more.
Let’s dive deeper into what makes ClickFunnels such a great platform.
ClickFunnels Features and Benefits
Here are the features and benefits you have to know about if you’re interested in joining.
- A/B Split Testing: Having the ability to easily add split tests into your sales funnels will really help you out in the long term. You could be losing money each and every day by not split testing your offers (seriously!)
- Free Templates: ClickFunnels offers a wide-variety of templates you can use for free with their platform. For beginners, this is an awesome thing to see included in the platform since it will save you valuable time and money!
- Up-sells, Down-sells, and One-time Offers: Using a value ladder is key to success with marketing funnels. When you implement up-sells, down-sells, and one-time offers, you will increase the average order value of your funnel seamlessly!
- Unlimited Leads: Having the ability to store unlimited leads in their system is great. You won’t have to worry about paying more in the future when you have more leads (like most email autoresponders)!
- All-in-one tool: Instead of using multiple tools to achieve one goal, ClickFunnels really is an all-in-one marketing platform so you can keep everything organized and working perfectly together.
- Much more inside…
ClickFunnels Pricing Plans
ClickFunnels offers two pricing options currently: the Standard plan, and the Platinum plan.
Most people opt for the standard plan, and that’s probably all you will need when starting out!
Here’s the complete breakdown…
Standard Option [$97/m]
Platinum Option [$297/m]
- Share Funnels
- Unlimited Funnels
- Unlimited Pages
- 3 Users
- 9 Payment Gateways
- 9 Domains
- Follow-up Funnels
- Priority Chat Support
- Weekly Peer Review Hackathons
- Funnel Hacker Forum
- Additional Funnel Flix Training!
And here’s a side-by-side comparison into everything you get when you join ClickFunnels today:
Personally, I’d recommend trying out the platform for yourself before investing in it…
They offer a 14-day free trial where you can test out ClickFunnels 100% risk-free before making your first payment!
SamCart is a great tool used primarily as a shopping cart solution. Instead of being a jack-of-all-trades platform like ClickFunnels, it’s focused entirely on the back-end and order form portion of the sale!
This may or may not be what you’re looking for, so let’s take a look at what key features and benefits they offer when you sign up.
SamCart Features and Benefits
- Mobile Friendly Checkout: One thing that SamCart excels at is creating a fully mobile friendly checkout! You’ll never have to worry again about losing customers because they are trying to order on their phone or tablet.
- A/B Split Testing: If you aren’t testing, you’re leaving money on the table. This is one of those things that if you start using it from the beginning, you’ll become much more profitable over time. Remember to only test one element at a time!
- Fully Customizable Shopping Cart: The main feature that differentiates SamCart is how customizable the shopping cart and order form is with their platform! You can create super professional checkouts for your products.
- Pixel Tracking: Integrating your Facebook Pixel will help you track conversions and retarget customers based on what they do. Extremely powerful stuff when you use it properly!
- Much more inside…
SamCart Pricing Plans
SamCart has three pricing plans currently: Launch, Grow, and Scale.
There’s quite a big difference in the functionality of these three plans, so let’s get into that right now!
Launch Plan [$49/m]
The launch plan is their entry-level option, giving you an affordable price point to get started with! Here’s what you get when you sign up for the launch plan.
- Additional Processing Fees (0%)
- Unlimited Pages
- Unlimited Templates
- Drag & Drop Technology Builder
- Unlimited Products
- Advanced Subscriptions
- Full Email Customizations
- Custom Domains
- Digital Product Delivery
- Coupons & Discounts
- Smart Pixel Tracking
- NOT Completely White-Labeled — SamCart Branding On Page
- 1 User
- Dashboard & Sales Report
- Zapier Integration
- Email Integrations
- Membership Integrations
- Email + Knowledge Base Customer Support
- Industry Leading 99.98% Uptime
Grow Plan [$99/m]
The grow plan is their medium-level option. This includes everything from their launch plan, in addition to the following:
- Completely White-Labeled – No Branding!
- Custom Checkout Fields
- Pre-Purchase Add-Ons
- Post-Purchase Upsells
- Multiple Payment Options
- 3 Users (Instead of 1!)
- UTM Tracking & Marketing Reporting
- Customer Management
- Subscription Charge Reminder
- Advanced Subscription Cancellations
- Customer Self Cancellations
- Email + Chat Customer Support
Scale Plan [$199/m]
The scale plan is their highest-level option, including everything from the grow plan, in addition to the following:
- 10 Users (Instead of 3!)
- Advanced SamCart User Roles
- Customer Self Cancellations
- Cart Abandonment
- Built-in AB Testing
- Affiliate Center
- Subscription Saver (Dunning)
- CRM Integrations
- Custom Integrations (Webhooks)
- Priority Email + Chat Support!
Spoiler alert: I wouldn’t recommend starting with the launch plan since it lacks features and will really end up limiting your business.
You have to remember that this is a business and the money you save may end up creating missed opportunities in the future!
I’d recommend clicking the button below to learn more about each option for yourself, and then starting your free trial to get a hands on experience.
Which Tool Is Better?
Here are my final thoughts on each platform and which you should be using for your business…
While both are awesome tools, ClickFunnels has a lot more features than SamCart!
For a similar price point, you get much more bang for your buck with ClickFunnels.
It’s super simple to get started with and you can use it as an all-in-one marketing tool, just like many others do! This is a great option for beginners out there…
That’s nothing against SamCart, but more of a testament to how great of value you get with the ClickFunnels platform.
ClickFunnels helps you control the entire sales process, while SamCart is more focused on being a shopping cart tool.
Anyways, you can make the decision for yourself based on the information inside of this review! Luckily both offer a free trial so it’s not a full-on commitment from the start!
Get A Free Lifetime Account To GrooveFunnels
Recently, I made the switch from ClickFunnels to GrooveFunnels and it’s been a great switch! It’s now my recommended funnel builder.
For a limited time only, you can claim a free lifetime account to GrooveFunnels using our special link. We were able to get this deal for readers of the blog, so take advantage! Click the button below to grab your free account before they pull this offer.