With all of the marketing automation tools on the market, ConvertKit and ClickFunnels are two of the best!
While they aren’t exact replicas of each other, they have the same goal in mind: to easily automate and scale your business online.
This article about ClickFunnels vs ConvertKit will help you choose between the two, since there are a few key distinct differences!
ClickFunnels is the ultimate tool for building marketing funnels online. It’s one of the industry leaders with over 100,000 active members.
This software is designed specifically to scale your business online, or build a business online.
Since there is no technical experience required, it’s simple to learn and use. ClickFunnels’ user interface is unparalleled, everything works great!
As I previously stated, ClickFunnels is the all-in-one tool for sales funnels.
Here are a few key features included:
- Drag-and-drop technology
- Sales funnel builder
- Membership site builder
- Website builder
- Dynamic pricing
- A/B Split Testing
- Up-sell and down-sell features
- Lucrative affiliate program
- Money back guarantee
- Zapier integrations
These are just a few of the features inside of ClickFunnels. It would be hard to go over everything inside, because it’s such a versatile software!
For anything from landing pages to sales pages, you’ll be covered here.
ClickFunnels Standard Plan
ClickFunnels base plan is all you need when starting out most of the time.
You’ll get full access to the software, with a few limitations (you can use up to 20 funnels, 100 pages, and 20,000 visitors per month)
As you can see, most beginners will find this is enough when beginning.
For $97/m, you really can’t beat this. Once you factor in the free trial, it’s a no-brainer to at least try ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels Platinum Plan
This is the unlimited plan. You can build unlimited funnels, pages, and visitors!
For agency owners or anybody looking to dive in, this is a great option for you.
In this plan, you’ll get access to Backpack (affiliate platform) and Actionetics (autoresponder).
If you want to scale, these platforms will give you the ability to do that.
Typically, this plan will cost you $297 per month. But if you want to receive a discount, check out Funnel Builder Secrets.
ConvertKit is a marketing software designed specifically for bloggers. With their simple interface, it’s easy to get setup and going properly.
If you’re a blogger, content marketer or small business with an online presence, ConvertKit has you covered.
They have advanced automations, even if you aren’t experienced with email marketing software!
- Simple landing pages
- Advanced tagging and integrations
- Built for bloggers
- Built-in split testing
- Refund policy
There is a lot more included with ConvertKit, and you can check it out here.
ConvertKit starts at $29/m, which is much cheaper than ClickFunnels.
But, one distinct difference is that ConvertKit makes you pay on how many subscribers you have.
As you are looking to scale your business, it can get quite expensive:
Up to 1,000 Subscribers: $29/month
Up to 3,000 Subscribers: $39/month
Up to 5,000 Subscribers: $79/month
Over 7,500 Subscribers: Price varies
Which is why I personally use ClickFunnels – it’s the end all marketing platform that I’ll be using.
Main Differences of ConvertKit and ClickFunnels
The main differences of ConvertKit and ClickFunnels is the pricing models, and what’s actually included.
While ClickFunnels tends to focus on sales funnels, ConvertKit focuses on advanced email marketing.
Nonetheless, both platforms are viable options. It really depends on your goals and what you are looking to accomplish with your online business
RELATED POST: Is ClickFunnels an Autoresponder?
Final Thoughts: ClickFunnels or ConvertKit?
In conclusion, I’d recommend ClickFunnels for building marketing funnels. With fixed pricing and all of the features included, it’s a home-run option.
After switching from various other softwares about 6 months ago when writing this, I haven’t looked back once! I’m happy with the software, support, and everything else in between.
You can check out the 14-day free trial to see if it’s a fit for your business.
Exclusive ClickFunnels Bonus Package
Have you been thinking of joining ClickFunnels and seeing what all of the hype is about?
I’d highly recommend you start your 14-day FREE trial so you can try ClickFunnels yourself, and see how awesome it is!
Here’s the best part. I put together an insane bonus package that I’ll be giving you for free when you begin your trial.
Instead of overwhelming you with a massive list of useless bonuses, I’ve designed a no-fluff offer that is built specifically to help you succeed with ClickFunnels.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Bonus #1: Ultimate CF Share Funnel Library – Get access to 46 ready-to-use sales funnels created by top performers. Some of these funnels have earned over $1,000,000.
- Bonus #2: Evergreen Traffic Takeover – Inside of this training I’ll be sharing all of the methods I use to create sites just like this one that help me earn commissions each month while building an email list!
- Bonus #3: Million Dollar Ad Swipe Library – After taking a look at Facebook Ads from 40 of the top internet entrepreneurs, I’ve compiled them into an extremely valuable swipe file to study and use.
- Bonus #4: Lifetime Recurring Affiliate Programs Library – You will be given a list that has over 130+ proven lifetime recurring affiliate programs that you can join to promote.
- Bonus #5: Mega Email Subject Line Swipes – Over 200 email subject lines sent by top Entrepreneurs compiled into an awesome swipe file library so you can see exactly what they’re using to get more clicks on their emails!
- Bonus #6: Quick-Start ClickMagick Guide – Stop guessing what works and what doesn’t work. With the industry leading link tracking software and this expert guide, you’ll be in a position to improve results!
By grabbing these bonuses, you’ll save yourself a bunch of valuable time and effort on your ClickFunnels journey!
Click the button below for more details about this bonus package and how to get them.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.