If you are looking for ClickFunnels Support so you can change your billing and subscription settings, then you are in the right place. I’ll go over everything you need to know so you can make those changes to your billing and subscription settings whenever you want, usually without even talking to support.
Managing Your Billing with ClickFunnels Support
Most of the billing and subscriptions settings can be found inside of Account Billing in your ClickFunnels account. To get there, you need to go into your Account Settings. Once you are there, it’s the second option under Management. This is how you can manage any of your billing settings with ClickFunnels support.
On this page, you can manage your Subscription Plan, Payment Information, Invoice History, and Cancel Account.
Changing your ClickFunnels Plan
Since ClickFunnels has two plans, you may want to change your plan if you need the additional space for funnels, or page visits. With that being said, the $97 plan is great for most users, while the $297 plan gives unlimited access and a ton of additional features for advanced users.
Upgrade Offer: While there are only two plans, there is one additional account upgrade that gives you access to features that helps make your funnels more successful. The system ClickFunnels created is called Funnel Hacks. This training gives you access to 6 months of ClickFunnels Etison Suite (Includes Actionetics and BackPack). Additionally, you receive access to the 6 weeks masterclass by Russell Brunson, and a ton of other resources inside.
Anyways, if you are looking to change your ClickFunnels plan at any time, here’s the step-by-step way to doing this.
First, be sure to hover over your icon on the top right of your screen and click Account Settings.
Once you are on account settings, go to Account Billing under Management on the left side. Under Account Billing, click Subscription Plan.
You then have a button under your page statistics to Choose a different plan. That’s exactly how you can switch your plan at any time.
Putting Your ClickFunnels on Hold
If you are looking to stop your ClickFunnels account without losing everything you’ve created, you may want to consider putting your ClickFunnels Subscription on Hold. For $10 per month, ClickFunnels Support is willing to keep your account and content archived for you. This is amazing if you are planning on starting ClickFunnels at a later date again.
Although you won’t have access to your account or your funnels, you have the peace of mind knowing you won’t lose your funnels, and your not paying the full amount.
Unfortunately, this setting used to be right on the dashboard and is no longer there. But, if you are looking to put your account on hold, or pause it, make sure to contact ClickFunnels Support here and let them know.
Cancelling your ClickFunnels Account
Cancelling your ClickFunnels Account can be done through the Billing and Subscription settings luckily. Under “Account Billing,” you just have to go over to the last tab, “Cancel Account.” Click the Yellow Button and follow the steps to cancel your ClickFunnels account.
A lot of other softwares require you to contact support, but this is a smoother process. As a reminder, cancelling your ClickFunnels account does permanently delete all of your funnels and programs.
Additional ClickFunnels Support
For any other needs, ClickFunnels support hours are Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm (EST).
To contact ClickFunnels support, you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use their support button on the website and app. They also have a help desk! Unfortunately ClickFunnels doesn’t provide a contact number.
If for whatever reason you are looking to move on from ClickFunnels, check out my favorite alternative softwares out there. Personally, I use ClickFunnels and have no plans of changing anytime soon, but that list might be helpful to you.
Exclusive ClickFunnels Bonus Package
Have you been thinking of joining ClickFunnels and seeing what all of the hype is about?
I’d highly recommend you start your 14-day FREE trial so you can try ClickFunnels yourself, and see how awesome it is!
Here’s the best part. I put together an insane bonus package that I’ll be giving you for free when you begin your trial.
Instead of overwhelming you with a massive list of useless bonuses, I’ve designed a no-fluff offer that is built specifically to help you succeed with ClickFunnels.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Bonus #1: Ultimate CF Share Funnel Library – Get access to 46 ready-to-use sales funnels created by top performers. Some of these funnels have earned over $1,000,000.
- Bonus #2: Niche Site Blueprint – Inside of this guide, I’ll be sharing all of the methods I use to create sites just like this one that help me earn commissions each month while building an email list!
- Bonus #3: Million Dollar Ad Swipe Library – After taking a look at Facebook Ads from 40 of the top internet entrepreneurs, I’ve compiled them into an extremely valuable swipe file to study and use.
- Bonus #4: Lifetime Recurring Affiliate Programs Library – You will be given a list that has over 130+ proven lifetime recurring affiliate programs that you can join to promote.
- Bonus #5: Mega Email Subject Line Swipes – Over 200 email subject lines sent by top Entrepreneurs compiled into an awesome swipe file library so you can see exactly what they’re using to get more clicks on their emails!
- Bonus #6: Quick-Start ClickMagick Guide – Stop guessing what works and what doesn’t work. With the industry leading link tracking software and this expert guide, you’ll be in a position to improve results!
By grabbing these bonuses, you’ll save yourself a bunch of valuable time and effort on your ClickFunnels journey!
Click the button below for more details about this bonus package and how to get them.