ClickFunnels SEO is something that can bring it loads of consistent traffic to your sales funnel. When done properly, you can rank on Google for years to come!
Google SEO can bring highly targeted traffic to your pages for years to come, so let’s go over the actionable tips to improve your rankings!
SEO Tips for Ranking ClickFunnels Funnels
When it comes to ranking ClickFunnels pages or funnels on Google, there are a few key factors to improving SEO. To be upfront, ranking is much harder than when using WordPress or a Traditional Website with a software such as HubSpot.
But, there are things you can do to have massive improvement and start seeing more traffic from Google, organically. Let’s go over what they are!
Domain Authority and URL Slugs
Purchasing a domain for your sales funnel is crucial when ranking on Google.
If you don’t have a domain, you won’t be able to build backlinks and grow the authority of your pages.
When you are thinking of powerful domain names, you want to make sure that the domain is related to your niche, and has a top-level domain (these include: .com, .net, .org, or .edu)
Additionally, setting up your URL Slugs are important. If you are doing proper keyword research, creating an exact match URL slug will help rank your pages.
For example, let’s say you are trying to rank for “Using Facebook Ads to Grow Your Business Online.”
A great way to structure your URL slug would be the following:
The reason this works so well is because the URL slug and domain name would fit your industry, and help Google understand what your content is about!
On-page SEO is the most important aspect of Search Engine Optimization in my opinion!
Without proper On-page SEO, your whole campaign will fail.
It’s an essential.
Structuring the right keywords inside of your page will make all of the difference.
What you will want to do is make sure you have enough copy on your pages, with targeted keywords.
Keeping everything in an organized order and make it relevant to the topic of your page!
Setting up ClickFunnels Meta Data
To setup the ClickFunnels Meta Data, follow these simple instructions and you’ll be on your way to ranking on Google!
Open the funnel page you are looking to rank, and then check out the settings near the top of the screen. After you open settings, you’ll see this drop down menu. Click SEO Meta Data!
Once you open SEO Meta Data, you’ll see this. The Title section is the title of the page. For the example, think of the page we recently were talking about ranking: “Using Facebook Ads to Grow Your Business Online” would be a great title for the page.
In the description, you can write a few sentences about using Facebook Ads to grow a business online. More importantly, make everything as natural as possible – trying to trick Google isn’t a long term strategy
For the keywords, I would use the title and then another variation or two as well. This will help you rank for the exact keyword, and other similar ones!
The rest is self explanatory, just upload a related image and put your brand name or personal name as the author.
If you follow these guidelines, you’ll be in a much better position to rank on Google for the long-term. Be natural and let Google do what it does best!
Exclusive ClickFunnels Bonus Package
Have you been thinking of joining ClickFunnels and seeing what all of the hype is about?
I’d highly recommend you start your 14-day FREE trial so you can try ClickFunnels yourself, and see how awesome it is!
Here’s the best part. I put together an insane bonus package that I’ll be giving you for free when you begin your trial.
Instead of overwhelming you with a massive list of useless bonuses, I’ve designed a no-fluff offer that is built specifically to help you succeed with ClickFunnels.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Bonus #1: Ultimate CF Share Funnel Library – Get access to 46 ready-to-use sales funnels created by top performers. Some of these funnels have earned over $1,000,000.
- Bonus #2: Evergreen Traffic Takeover – Inside of this training I’ll be sharing all of the methods I use to create sites just like this one that help me earn commissions each month while building an email list!
- Bonus #3: Million Dollar Ad Swipe Library – After taking a look at Facebook Ads from 40 of the top internet entrepreneurs, I’ve compiled them into an extremely valuable swipe file to study and use.
- Bonus #4: Lifetime Recurring Affiliate Programs Library – You will be given a list that has over 130+ proven lifetime recurring affiliate programs that you can join to promote.
- Bonus #5: Mega Email Subject Line Swipes – Over 200 email subject lines sent by top Entrepreneurs compiled into an awesome swipe file library so you can see exactly what they’re using to get more clicks on their emails!
- Bonus #6: Quick-Start ClickMagick Guide – Stop guessing what works and what doesn’t work. With the industry leading link tracking software and this expert guide, you’ll be in a position to improve results!
By grabbing these bonuses, you’ll save yourself a bunch of valuable time and effort on your ClickFunnels journey!
Click the button below for more details about this bonus package and how to get them.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.