Are you promoting ClickFunnels as an affiliate and wondering what the recurring revenue metrics mean?
If so, congratulations! That means you’re taking action and wanting to understand what is working and what isn’t for you as an affiliate…
And if you haven’t heard of ClickFunnels affiliate program, I’d recommend taking a look at the review I linked. It’s an extremely lucrative program that pays you monthly for every member you refer, with high-ticket up-sells!
Anyways, let’s get into the recurring revenue metrics so you can better understand them.
Understanding ClickFunnels Recurring Revenue Metrics
Instead of fluffing up this article for you, let’s get right into explaining the recurring revenue metrics inside of the ClickFunnels dashboard.
Here’s what the recurring revenue metrics screen looks like, but it’s important to note that this is still in beta:
Now for the juicy details of what all this means to you as an affiliate of ClickFunnels!
What Each Recurring Revenue Metric Means
- MRR: Monthly Recurring Revenue (Active Customers Past Trial * Monthly Subscription Amount)
- New Trials: New Trial Signups During Time Range
- Currently Trialing: Users Currently In Trial
- Life Time Value (LTV): Lifetime Value (MRR / # of Customers / Churn)
- Churn: (Cancelled Customers In The Last 30 Days / Active Customers 30 Days Ago) X 100
- Trial Stick Rate: Percent of Users Who Do Not Cancel During Their Trial Period
- Potential Trial LTV: Potential LTV of Trials Based on (Average MRR of Trial Plan / Churn * Trial Stick Rate)
- Potential Trial MRR: Potential MRR of Trials Based on MRR of Trial Plans * Number of Customers * Trial Stick Rate
- Recurring Plans: The Current Plan The Customer Is Using
- Customers: The Number of Customers You Have Active
- Current MRR: Monthly Recurring Revenue
This should help you understand the Monthly Recurring Revenue Metrics inside of your ClickFunnels dashboard!
And if you still have questions, I’d take a look at ClickFunnels Official Documentation on the topic!
Special Clickfunnels Deal
It’s the only discount or deal that currently exists on Clickfunnels. So if you’re looking to lock yourself in at a lower price, it’s a no-brainer. In addition to getting a nice discount, you’ll also get access to their masterclass which is the highest level training they offer. If you actually implement what you learn inside, you’ll be in a much better position to succeed!