Are you promoting ClickFunnels as an affiliate and wondering what the recurring revenue metrics mean?
If so, congratulations! That means you’re taking action and wanting to understand what is working and what isn’t for you as an affiliate…
And if you haven’t heard of ClickFunnels affiliate program, I’d recommend taking a look at the review I linked. It’s an extremely lucrative program that pays you monthly for every member you refer, with high-ticket up-sells!
Anyways, let’s get into the recurring revenue metrics so you can better understand them.
Understanding ClickFunnels Recurring Revenue Metrics
Instead of fluffing up this article for you, let’s get right into explaining the recurring revenue metrics inside of the ClickFunnels dashboard.
Here’s what the recurring revenue metrics screen looks like, but it’s important to note that this is still in beta:
Now for the juicy details of what all this means to you as an affiliate of ClickFunnels!
What Each Recurring Revenue Metric Means
- MRR: Monthly Recurring Revenue (Active Customers Past Trial * Monthly Subscription Amount)
- New Trials: New Trial Signups During Time Range
- Currently Trialing: Users Currently In Trial
- Life Time Value (LTV): Lifetime Value (MRR / # of Customers / Churn)
- Churn: (Cancelled Customers In The Last 30 Days / Active Customers 30 Days Ago) X 100
- Trial Stick Rate: Percent of Users Who Do Not Cancel During Their Trial Period
- Potential Trial LTV: Potential LTV of Trials Based on (Average MRR of Trial Plan / Churn * Trial Stick Rate)
- Potential Trial MRR: Potential MRR of Trials Based on MRR of Trial Plans * Number of Customers * Trial Stick Rate
- Recurring Plans: The Current Plan The Customer Is Using
- Customers: The Number of Customers You Have Active
- Current MRR: Monthly Recurring Revenue
This should help you understand the Monthly Recurring Revenue Metrics inside of your ClickFunnels dashboard!
And if you still have questions, I’d take a look at ClickFunnels Official Documentation on the topic!
Exclusive ClickFunnels Bonus Package
Have you been thinking of joining ClickFunnels and seeing what all of the hype is about?
I’d highly recommend you start your 14-day FREE trial so you can try ClickFunnels yourself, and see how awesome it is!
Here’s the best part. I put together an insane bonus package that I’ll be giving you for free when you begin your trial.
Instead of overwhelming you with a massive list of useless bonuses, I’ve designed a no-fluff offer that is built specifically to help you succeed with ClickFunnels.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Bonus #1: Ultimate CF Share Funnel Library – Get access to 46 ready-to-use sales funnels created by top performers. Some of these funnels have earned over $1,000,000.
- Bonus #2: Evergreen Traffic Takeover – Inside of this training I’ll be sharing all of the methods I use to create sites just like this one that help me earn commissions each month while building an email list!
- Bonus #3: Million Dollar Ad Swipe Library – After taking a look at Facebook Ads from 40 of the top internet entrepreneurs, I’ve compiled them into an extremely valuable swipe file to study and use.
- Bonus #4: Lifetime Recurring Affiliate Programs Library – You will be given a list that has over 130+ proven lifetime recurring affiliate programs that you can join to promote.
- Bonus #5: Mega Email Subject Line Swipes – Over 200 email subject lines sent by top Entrepreneurs compiled into an awesome swipe file library so you can see exactly what they’re using to get more clicks on their emails!
- Bonus #6: Quick-Start ClickMagick Guide – Stop guessing what works and what doesn’t work. With the industry leading link tracking software and this expert guide, you’ll be in a position to improve results!
By grabbing these bonuses, you’ll save yourself a bunch of valuable time and effort on your ClickFunnels journey!
Click the button below for more details about this bonus package and how to get them.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.