Looking to integrate your Facebook Pixel with ClickFunnels? You’re in the right spot!
I’ve used almost every funnel builder on the market, and none even come close to ClickFunnels.
One of my favorite benefits of ClickFunnels is how reliable, and easy it is to setup.
When I’m spending money on Facebook Ads, or setting up an email autoresponder, I know I’m in good hands and not losing money because of an unreliable software.
Anyways, here’s why you should use a Facebook Pixel with ClickFunnels!
Why You Should Use a Facebook Pixel with ClickFunnels
When you install a tracking pixel, you’ll be able to do a few powerful things:
When you’re sending traffic to a website or sales funnel, it’s important to track what’s happening.
Having a great link tracking tool can make all of the difference!
Knowing whether or not your page is effective will have a huge impact on how much you earn.
Having an understanding of your visitor’s activity will give you a better idea of what you can do to improve.
The Facebook Pixel does a great job in telling you exactly how much you’ve earned from your ClickFunnels sales funnel.
When you have the ability to track conversions with a pixel, it becomes analytics-driven.
RELATED POST: How To Setup ClickFunnels and Google Analytics
Create Retargeting Ads
Anytime somebody goes to your sales funnel, the pixel clicks on, and starts tracking them.
When this occurs, setting up a custom audience in Facebook is powerful because it can retarget based on who visited your website.
Let’s say someone visits your sales page, but doesn’t purchase. You can run a retargeting advertisement to invite them back. They’ve already shown interested and know about the offer, so this tends to have a great ROI.
Even if you aren’t interesting in running paid promotions for your business, this might be a game-changer for you.
Optimize Facebook Ad Campaigns
If you are running Facebook Ad Campaigns, odds are you are targeting a wide audience of at least a few hundred thousand people. It might even be up towards a million, or more.
Well, Facebook has to try and find the people within that group who are most likely to do the action you want. Whether it’s a website view, or sale, they must test and see who is going to do that action.
With anything, feedback is important. Implementing a tracking pixel will help them understand who is taking that action, and giving Facebook more data.
After a while, you’ll have a “seasoned pixel,” so you are targeting the types of people who convert best.
Yes, it’s that powerful! Now, let’s get you set up.
Setting up the Facebook Pixel with ClickFunnels
It’s actually quite simple, so let’s jump right into setting it up!
Start On Facebook
- Click “Manage Ads” on Facebook, in the settings near the top right.
- In the top left of Ad Manager, click and select “All Tools”
- Next, select Pixels
- Choose set up > manually install code yourself
- Copy the piece of code (it should be rather long)
Now that you have the pixel copied…
Head Over To ClickFunnels
- Login to ClickFunnels (Open ClickFunnels dashboard)
- Choose Funnels, and select the funnel you want to install the pixel with
- Go to the first step of your funnel
- Select “edit page”
- Next, go to “settings” and then “tracking code”
- Paste the code from the pixel in there
- Repeat for each step of the funnel! (really important)
Here are the steps in video form, if that’s easier for you:
Finalizing the Pixel Tracking
After you repeat for each step of the funnel, you’ll want to help Facebook out, and tell them which conversion they should be tracking (opt-ins, sales, etc).
How to tell Facebook which conversion the pixel should be tracking
There are two options for setting this up, and I would recommend using Standard Events. I’ve had better experiences so far with it, so that’s what I’ll be helping you install.
The two options are:
- Standard Events
- Custom Conversions
When we are posting the code into funnel steps, we will want to add in extra code on the pages we wish to track conversions on! Even if you don’t know code, it’s quite simple! Don’t be discouraged, I’ll help you out…
On Facebook, when you are copying the Facebook pixel, you’ll want to click “add your events,” and you’ll be prompted with an option to add these into the standard pixel.
You can name these however you’d like, since it’s only for your reference.
The code should look something like this:
After you are all setup, there’s a free Chrome extension called “Pixel Helper” to ensure it’s setup as you wish.
Exclusive ClickFunnels Bonus Package
Have you been thinking of joining ClickFunnels and seeing what all of the hype is about?
I’d highly recommend you start your 14-day FREE trial so you can try ClickFunnels yourself, and see how awesome it is!
Here’s the best part. I put together an insane bonus package that I’ll be giving you for free when you begin your trial.
Instead of overwhelming you with a massive list of useless bonuses, I’ve designed a no-fluff offer that is built specifically to help you succeed with ClickFunnels.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Bonus #1: Ultimate CF Share Funnel Library – Get access to 46 ready-to-use sales funnels created by top performers. Some of these funnels have earned over $1,000,000.
- Bonus #2: Evergreen Traffic Takeover – Inside of this training I’ll be sharing all of the methods I use to create sites just like this one that help me earn commissions each month while building an email list!
- Bonus #3: Million Dollar Ad Swipe Library – After taking a look at Facebook Ads from 40 of the top internet entrepreneurs, I’ve compiled them into an extremely valuable swipe file to study and use.
- Bonus #4: Lifetime Recurring Affiliate Programs Library – You will be given a list that has over 130+ proven lifetime recurring affiliate programs that you can join to promote.
- Bonus #5: Mega Email Subject Line Swipes – Over 200 email subject lines sent by top Entrepreneurs compiled into an awesome swipe file library so you can see exactly what they’re using to get more clicks on their emails!
- Bonus #6: Quick-Start ClickMagick Guide – Stop guessing what works and what doesn’t work. With the industry leading link tracking software and this expert guide, you’ll be in a position to improve results!
By grabbing these bonuses, you’ll save yourself a bunch of valuable time and effort on your ClickFunnels journey!
Click the button below for more details about this bonus package and how to get them.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.