Building an online business can be tough at times, which is why I’ve been searching for an all-in-one marketing solution so I can ditch the rest of the tools I use.
Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to find that perfect platform just yet.
That’s why integrating popular tools such as ClickFunnels and Squarespace is vital to growing a successful online business, so you can use all of the features to your advantage!
This article is going to go over a question I’ve received a lot: “Can I use ClickFunnels and Squarespace together?”
Let’s dive right into it.
What is ClickFunnels?
Before we go about integrating and comparing ClickFunnels with Squarespace, it’s important to give you an understanding of each of these tools (if you aren’t familiar already)!
ClickFunnels is an awesome marketing tool that can be used to build sales pages, marketing funnels, auto-webinars, membership sites, or anything else you can imagine.
Here are a few of my favorite things to build with ClickFunnels.
- Landing Pages: Creating professional landing pages in ClickFunnels is so easy, and they look great. No matter what you have in mind, you won’t have trouble building it with their platform.
- Squeeze Pages: Squeeze pages are the best way to collect email addresses, and ClickFunnels makes it dead simple due to the amount of email integrations they allow.
- Membership Sites: Membership sites are great for digital course sales, or private information. I still haven’t found a platform that comes close to ClickFunnels for membership sites!
They are most known for being a sales funnel builder, which is what I’d recommend using the platform for.
I’ve been a member of their software for just under a year, and it’s just awesome!
What is Squarespace?
Squarespace is a popular website builder. You can use this software to build a blog, website, e-commerce store, or so much more!
While I prefer WordPress and their themes to build my websites, Squarespace is much more simple for beginners since they offer pre-made templates and the overall user experience has an easier learning curve.
Additionally, Squarespace offers a ton of different applications that integrate with your website. They have marketing and search engine optimization tools to help your site get founder easier!
Here are some of the best marketing tools that they offer to all of their customers.
- Email Campaigns: This tool allows you to collect email addresses and market directly to them. They allow you to turn your web pages into emails that you can send out, which is a really cool way to reformat your already done work!
- Search Engine Optimization Tools: Like other popular web development tools and hosts, making your website more friendly to search engines will help you rank over time. They even have guides designed specifically to help you rank on Google with their platform!
- Social Media Tools: Integrating with Social Media platforms such as Facebook can help you grow your following, and build a bigger audience. In fact, they even have an Instagram feature that lets your customers make purchases through Instagram!
- Banners and Promotions: Creating cool pop-ups that your customers see is so easy with Squarespace, and it’s one of the best ways to market to your audience! Whether it’s a promotion, discount or important notice, your customers will stay in-tune.
- Analytics: Understanding your website visitors and what they do is a massive help, mainly when you can get the analytics behind it. These real-time reports can make a huge difference in your business, if you actually look at them!
Even though they have all of these tools readily available, they aren’t a funnel building software. That’s why we’ll be going over integrating Squarespace with ClickFunnels in the next section!
One other awesome feature they have available is their mobile app, where you can update or edit your site on the go.
RELATED POST: Can ClickFunnels Replace Your Website?
How can I integrate ClickFunnels and Squarespace?
There is currently no way to officially integrate the two softwares as you can with ClickFunnels and WordPress, but you can use them together.
One thing that I’ve seen work is creating a folder inside of your website storage, and then adding all of the contents from your ClickFunnels account in there!
This is an extremely complicated process, and there is no automated way of doing it.
Here’s the work around I’d recommend doing to make ClickFunnels and Squarespace work together!
You will need an account for both softwares, which you can sign up for through the links above.
To get started, you should build your Squarespace site out fully and make sure everything is completed! This includes the about us, contact page, terms and conditions, and all of the other pages you desire.
Then you need to open your ClickFunnels dashboard, and build your first funnel!
The goal of this sales funnel is to have your visitor buy from you, and become a customer. I’d recommend hosting your digital or physical product through ClickFunnels, since it’s quite easy to get setup.
Once you have your marketing funnel set up properly, you can start linking to the funnel on your Squarespace site.
A few great ways to do this would be building buttons, sidebar ads, or appropriate hyperlinks throughout your blog posts! Creating these simple call-to-actions will get more traffic to your offers.
You can host your funnels through Squarespace, but it just isn’t worth it!
To do this, you’d need a strong understanding of code and HTML, access to your DNS servers, and you need to know web development very well.
If you can successfully get this up and running, there’s only one minor difference!
Instead of having your funnels on their own domain, they’d be an extension of your Squarespace domain.
This can help build trust but at the end of the day, it isn’t worth doing this and won’t have a major impact on your bottom-line results, if any!
That’s why I’d highly recommend using Squarespace and ClickFunnels together.
How much will it cost to use both?
The cost of these platforms depends on which plan you decide to go with.
Here’s the complete pricing breakdown for each platform!
When you start with Squarespace, you’ll be paying anywhere from $12 up to $40 each month if you decide to go with their annual discount.
If you are going to pay monthly, it will cost anywhere from $16 up to $46 per month to use their platform.
These packages have different features, and personal websites cost significantly less than e-commerce websites!
ClickFunnels offers a free trial for anybody looking to get started which is awesome to see.
After the 14 days are up, you will have two options to choose from:
The ClickFunnels standard plan costs $97 each month and has a few limitations such as up to 20 funnels, up to 100 pages, and a maximum of 20,000 visitors/month.
The ClickFunnels platinum plan costs $297 per month and offers unlimited funnels, pages, and visitors. They even give you access to their Followup funnels software so you don’t need to purchase an autoresponder too!
SquareSpace vs ClickFunnels: Do you really need both?
Squarespace and ClickFunnels have two different goals in mind for their platform.
Squarespace is designed more to build complete websites and start a blog, while ClickFunnels is designed specifically to build marketing funnels and sales pages!
With that in mind, I’d recommend utilizing them both together if you’re serious about creating a successful online business, or scaling your business online.
To be entirely transparent with you, this website and all of mine are hosted on WordPress and not Squarespace.
But I still use ClickFunnels to help increase my conversion rates and funnel visitors into potential paying customers!
Since there is no simple integration created for ClickFunnels and Squarespace, the best way to integrate the two softwares is to use hyperlinks and set everything up that way.
This shouldn’t be a big deal whatsoever.
Using Squarespace to build your site and ClickFunnels to market your products or services makes a lot of sense!